Common Questions and Answers
1.How do I earn commission?
Step 1: Apply for the affiliate program and sign up as an affiliate or a publisher.
Step 2: Receive our links, promote them, and watch your commission roll in.
2. Can a publisher promote any page on your site?
Our team provides links to relevant promotions, product list pages, brand pages, and product detail pages. Through the related affiliate networks and their tool suite, as well as other 3rd party affiliate tools, publishers can create custom links to any URL on www.anransec.com they find relevant for their web content.
3. What types of promotions are not permitted?
To keep the affiliate program fair, a number of promotion types are not permitted, including but not limited to the following:
1) False links: The use of illegal means to tamper with the target user link.
2) Creation of programs or scripts to simulate genuine purchase patterns.
3) Persistent pop-ups and full screen popups.
4) Hiding links under other content.
5) Putting links directly into search engines, including but not limited to Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
6) Tricking people into clicking links.
7) Creating seemingly official ANRAN websites in order to mislead people into purchasing.
8) Any actions in violation of ANRAN Affiliate Program terms.
9) Orders with refunds will not be included in the commission calculation.
4. ANRAN has the right to penalize those who violate the ANRAN Affiliate Program agreement.
5. How do I get started?
To start the application process, click on the links above to join the ANRAN Affiliate Program.